Raspberry Moscow Mule
Raspberry Moscow Mule (Low Carb)
This is another successful variation of the traditional Moscow Mule that is Keto friendly. It's very difficult to stop just after one drink. Of the key ingredients in any Moscow Mule is the ginger beer. For the diet/low carb version, you can use Bundaberg Diet, Barritt's Diet or Gosling's Diet Ginger beer. My personal favorite is Gosling's since it has a bit of spicy gingery hint to it.
- 2-3 Fresh Raspberries
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Teaspoons of Swerve (Replace with a few drops of Stevia Extract or Erythritol)
- 2 Ounces of Tito's Handmade Vodka
- Aromatic Bitters
- Diet Ginger Beer
- In a tall highball glass or a cocktail shaker muddle the raspberries, lime and the swerve together.
- Add some ice.
- Add the vodka and give it a generous shake.
- Pour into a copper mug, top it with the ginger beer and garnish with a lime wedge.