Raspberry Mint Mojito
Raspberry Mint Mojito (Low Carb)
Yeah I know... alcohol is a no-no on keto. It slows down the fat burning so that the liver can consume the alcohol first. However, the only good diet is one that you can actually follow and I think we all can indulge in a cocktail once in a while, as long as we don't turn it into a habit.
- 2-3 Fresh Raspberries
- Handful Fresh Mint Leaves
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Teaspoons of Swerve (Replace with a few drops of Stevia Extract or Erythritol)
- 2 Ounces of Spiced Rum
- Aromatic Bitters
- Club Soda
- In a tall highball glass or a cocktail shaker muddle the mint, raspberries, lime and the swerve together.
- Add some ice
- Add the rum and give it a generous shake
- Pour into a tall glass and top it with club soda and garnish with mint and lime wedge.